Vine Property Services, Inc. is proud to offer the following services to private investors and receivers of residential and commercial properties.
- Full Accounting & Tax Services:
– Prepare and implement operating budget.
– Provide accurate and reliable full accounting service.
– Prepare tax planning & structures.
– Analyze annual property tax assessment.
– Prepare tax return and provide tax strategies to generate tax credits & refund
– Arrange an appeal to the tax board if required.
- Lending Institutions / Investors / Receiver Services:
– Prepare property management plan to Lending Institutions / Investors / Receivers.
– Prepare and provide personalized / customized monthly report.
– Provide easy communications to Lending Institutions / Investors / Receivers.
– Provide legal representations as required.
– Analyze insurance policies and make recommendations if any change is needed for the best offer of policy available.
- Marketing & Advertising Services:
– Conduct market rental survey.
– Analyze regional or local market demand and supply.
– Design and place advertisements.
– Advertise, interview and implement any new personnel if needed.
– Sign and implement written employment contract.
– Supervise and train all on-site employees.
– Familiarize all office employees with the properties and its needs.
- Finance Operating Services:
– Implement operating budget as agreed by Investors / Receiver.
– Approve all payable up to limit agreed with Investors / Receivers and notify Investors/Receivers of any items over limit prior to performance.
– Provide Real Time Financial Status Report by On-Line (Soon)
– Establish rent roll and tenant directory and update current status.
– Prepare annual budget and monthly variance reports.
– Receive all rent, deposit funds and notify increases in rent.
- Maintenance / Janitorial Services:
– Become familiar with each property’s maintenance needs.
– Negotiate with any outside maintenance contractors needed.
– Arrange contract service and volume discounts.
– Perform all maintenance work that is required in a timely and efficiently manner.
– Keep maintenance performance log.
– Establish routine property inspections and preventative maintenance.
– Maintain all Building & Safety Dept. of City required emergency systems.
– Prepare vacant units for re-rental.
– Maintain property in good presentable condition.
– Establish Capital improvement plan if needed.
– Make improvements as agreed with Investors/Receivers.
- Tenant Relation Services:
– Process rental application: credit & eviction reports, information verification.
– Process and implement lease or rental agreements.
– Provide forms to tenants regarding house rules and obligations.
– Maintain good communication and relations with tenants.
– Follow through on tenant’s work requests.
– Serve any and all required notices timely and efficiently.
– Supervise all tenant improvement works.
- Legal Assisting Services:
– Represent Investors / Receivers as property manager in any insurance claims.
– Represent Investors / Receivers as property manager in other legal matters.
– Unlawful detainer actions.
– Small claim court appearances.
– If required or requested, Vine Properties, Inc. will provide the supervision of the existing security system or install another system through a company familiar with Vine Properties, Inc.’s needs and expectations. The contracted security will evaluate the property and make a tailor made recommendations to the management and the Investors / Receivers to provide the maximum service at the lowest cost.
- Loan Modification Service:(If Requested)
– Analyze current cash flow affecting property.
– Consults with client of personal finance status and goal.
– Maintain communication with lenders on behalf of Investors and negotiate as appropriate.